Helene M. Bjørkedal

Wednesday 7 December 2011

At night

Hello dear readers. I am at the hospital at the moment, and I am really bored. I am going to stay up all night. Wish me luck :) At least I can be happy about the fact that I only have two big tests left at school before the Christmas holiday starts. I really look forward to the holiday right now. Nice food, relaxing in front of the television and to give away presents. The Christmas holiday is the best holiday, no doubt. I hope my International English class is going to have fun in the lesson and I wish everybody the best of luck on the horrible «Police test».
A cute Norwegian "fjøsnisse" --->

6 comments:

  1. good luck at the hospital, hopefully they gonna figure out whats wrong! hugs from usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "Police test" isn't that horrible :P
    what a nice fjøsnisse!!


    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it's not that bad actually. ;) I scored 33.5 rounds. Yep, I'm happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you! get better. That was a cute nisse:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to the holiday too! I love the Christmasfeeling. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to the holiday as well!

    ReplyDelete